1. How soon will my Art be shipped?
I dispatch all Artwork within 2-5 business days of the order being placed.
2. How will my Art be shipped?
- Small to medium sized originals (Art that is priced under £500) are sent via Royal Mail tracked delivery
- Larger originals (Art that is priced at £500+) are sent tracked via other world leading courier services (e.g. Transglobal Express or Pack & Send)
- Prints are sent via Royal Mail standard delivery
If you have any specific requests for your delivery options then please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can accommodate that.
3. How will my Art be packaged?
Very safely! I'm glad to say that I've never had an issue where something arrives damaged. Here's some specific details:
- A4 prints are sent in cello bags and large letter postal boxes
- A3 prints are sent in tissue paper and rolled in postal tubes
- Small-medium originals are wrapped in acid free paper, brown paper and ribbon, lots of cushioning, sealed well in cardboard boxes finished with fragile tape.
- Large originals are packaged the same as small-medium originals above, but if I send the Art via Pack & Send then I let them take care of the packaging as they specialise in this too.
Again, if you have any special requirements here, please email me: email@example.com so we can accommodate that.
4. I don't live in the Pakistan, can I still order from you?
Yes, I regularly ship internationally! There is sometimes a small chance that a parcel could get caught up at customs causing for a delay but this is very rare and out of my control. If there are any taxes / duties applicable in your home country then these are the buyer's responsibility.
5. My order will be a gift, can I add a gift message and can I have the order sent directly to the gift recipient?
Absolutely! Please write your gift message in the notes section at checkout so that we can make that happen (it's totally free). To have your order sent directly to the gift recipient all you need to do is add their details in the shipping section at checkout, just be sure to change the address when adding the payment details so that it matches the billing details.
6. Can I commission a painting?
I'd be delighted to create a custom piece of Art for you. Please note I am fully booked at the moment and will be taking new commissions from November. If interested in scheduling a commission, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat further about your requirements. The process is straightforward too: we discuss your requirements and my rates, then upon completion and your approval of the final piece, I then send you your Art.
7. What is your returns policy?
I will accept returns within 14 days of you receiving your order to offer you that extra peace of mind. If you would like more information, photos or even videos of the Art before purchasing though please email me: email@example.com. I would be more than happy to help you in owning a beautiful, unique piece of art.
I do not offer returns on commissions or works purchased via a payment plan.
How to return:
If you wish to return your Art, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order. The Artwork must be packaged as safely as it was sent to you. If the item is not returned in its original condition then you will be responsible for any loss in value. You are responsible for the return shipping costs and ensuring that appropriate packaging is used. Once the Art is with me I will process the refund for you.
8. Shops & Galleries:
I'm honoured that you're interested. Please send me an email to discuss your ideas: email@example.com
9. Interior Designers:
I'd love to work with you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would love to work with you. You are free to use any images from my site for your article. Please credit me and if you have any questions please email: email@example.com